Version 19.09 is now available for DOWNLOAD!
- Added multi-select to Playlist as welll as Select All (Ctrl+Shift+A)
and Select None (Ctrl+Shift+D) to its menu.
- Added multi-select to Timeline, which is currently limited to the
remove/delete and lift operations.
- Added Select All (Ctrl+A) and Select None (Ctrl+D) to the Timeline
- Added new video filters:
- Elastic Scale (non-linear horizontal scaling)
- Blend Mode (overrides the track Properties > Blend mode for that clip)
- Added the option Play After Open (default on) to the playlist menu.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for some existing Timeline menu actions:
- Insert Track (Ctrl+Alt+I)
- Remove Track (Ctrl+Alt+U)
- Copy Timeline to Source (Ctrl+Alt+C)
- Added a Galician translation.
- Fixed a crash in some audio filters when using 1 or 6 channels.
- Fixed showing language English (Great Britain) when
English (United States) is chosen.
- Fixed a crash bug in v19.06 when changing image sequence Repeat in
- Fixed a bug in v19.08 where dropping a video into Playlist on a new
project does not update the Automatic Video Mode.
- Fixed a bug in v19.08 in the on-screen rectangle control (as used in Text:
Simple and Size and Position filters among a few others).
- Fixed changing speed of a clip with a colon in the file name.
- Fixed reading MLT XML with a colon in the file name of a relative path.
- Fixed the playlist menu button disabled after removing all clips.
- Fixed reloading Fade In Video or Fade Out Video using opacity may
alter the colors.
- Fixed Convert to Edit-friendly failing on GoPro videos.
- Fixed filters during a transition are truncated after a Split on the
- Fixed a bug in v19.08 where Keyframes becomes broken after trimming on the
Changes and Improvements
- Reduced the size of the installation by 255 MiB!
- Upgraded FFmpeg to v4.2.
- Increased export process priority on Windows from Low (idle) to Below Normal.
- Changed default HEVC quality to 45% so the x265 crf matches its default of 28.
- Added the clip’s name to the end of a clip in Timeline if its block is
- No longer seek after dropping a clip from the player to the Timeline.